Question
Posted by: witty | 2004/12/17

As women are we suppose to use any kind of soap to wahs down there, any sugestion please, which soap do you use?

Can you please suggest for me the name of the soap one can use to wash the private parts. The one which does not cause infections.

Try a neutral soap like Neutogena.

4
Posted by: Aitsa! | 2004/12/20

I agree with Mia. Dove soap really works - if I use a different soap (even if it is only once) I feel the difference - itching and burning! Try it, it really works! Good luck!

Reply to Aitsa!
Posted by: Mia | 2004/12/20

Scented and colored soaps usually give me infection as well. I found that the Dove soap bar works wonders, as well as plain white Lux.

Good luck!

Reply to Mia
Posted by: Sugarbee | 2004/12/18

I cant used sented soap because it causes me infection all the time.
So now I use Non sented soap or medicated soap for sensitive skin. that helps I use the protex sensitive try that it might help
Sugarbee

Reply to Sugarbee
Posted by: tess | 2004/12/17

you just use normal soap!! Don't wash too much cos harsh soap can irritate delicate parts.

Reply to tess