Posted by: witty | 2004/12/17

As women are we suppose to use any kind of soap to wahs down there, any sugestion please, which soap do you use?

Can you please suggest for me the name of the soap one can use to wash the private parts. The one which does not cause infections.


Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageGynaeDoc

Try a neutral soap like Neutogena.

Best wishes

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Our users say:
Posted by: Aitsa! | 2004/12/20

I agree with Mia. Dove soap really works - if I use a different soap (even if it is only once) I feel the difference - itching and burning! Try it, it really works! Good luck!

Reply to Aitsa!
Posted by: Mia | 2004/12/20

Scented and colored soaps usually give me infection as well. I found that the Dove soap bar works wonders, as well as plain white Lux.

Good luck!

Reply to Mia
Posted by: Sugarbee | 2004/12/18

I cant used sented soap because it causes me infection all the time.
So now I use Non sented soap or medicated soap for sensitive skin. that helps I use the protex sensitive try that it might help

Reply to Sugarbee
Posted by: tess | 2004/12/17

you just use normal soap!! Don't wash too much cos harsh soap can irritate delicate parts.

Reply to tess

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.