Question
Posted by: CP MOM | 2008/05/21

"as a caregiver"

Cs, usually when friends moan about their life I tell them about mine and they see that:

THERE IS ALWAYS SOMEONE ELSE WORSE OFF THEN YOU :-)

I read : "I've become uncomfortably familiar with nappies and incontinence for some 6 months now" and the mention that Ne will at least come right and I think....................

THERE IS SOMEONE ELSE WORSE OFF THEN ME
(where this is concerned)
and I think, ok so then it's not so bad....

Thank you for giving me some perspective (sp?) and good advise....

just as a matter of interest do you know you get nappies for BABY'S and for ADULTS but not for kids inbetween that are disabled? I have a friend who has an autistic child of 8 and she has to bring them in from china...or do you know better?

Thanks as always! Didnt know that you are retired! Somehow thought you were still a working boy?

Good luck on creating a "thingy" on this site that will answer the general guestions (if I can call it that) i think it will ease your workload (here at least) a little?

Lotsa Love
Mom

I've noticed the "adult" nappies gome in various sizes, so depending on Ne's physical size, ( and that of your friend's kid ) the SMALL adult size might work. It's a pity one has to buy a whole large pack before one can try one to see !
"still a working boy " ? YOu don't count this as work ? Its not utterly total bliss at all times, you know !
Pleased you like the Thingy. We're alays striving to produce better thingys