Question
Posted by: LIBRA | 2007/02/13

ARV & WEIGHT GAIN

I AM CURRENTLY USING STOCRIN & LAMZID. AM GAINING WEIGHT RAPIDLY I.E. 10 KGS IN A MONTH. I KNOW THIS IS A GOOD SIGN BUT WOULD HATE TO BECOME GROSSLY OVERWEIGHT. I CURRENTLY WEIGH 78 KGS. IS THIS A SIGN OF GOOD HEALTH OR A SERIOUS SIDE AFFECT FROM THE ARV'S?

Dear Libra
Neither of these medications cause weight gain. Maybe you should discuss you current diet/supplements with your doctor as you may need to cut down on foods that your body actually needed more a while ago.

1
Posted by: LIBRA | 2007/02/14

I have an out of control appetite! Eventhough I try to eat healthy food, fresh veggies & fruit, I binge a lot on breads and snacks, almost find it impossible to cut down on these! How are ARV's affected by appetite suppressants?

Reply to LIBRA