Question
Posted by: Johnnie | 2008/05/22

artificial insemination

What is the procedure and the cost of such procedure in Gauteng SA. Is it 100% guaranteed. Please advice.

Dear Johnnie
The procedure of artificial insemination involves the insertion of sperm into the uterine cavity at the time of ovulation. The chances of conception would be a success rate of approximately 15-20%. The cost of the procedure itself is approximately R1000.00.

4
Posted by: bronx | 2008/06/02

My husband had a vasectomy about 16 years ago, is there any way we can get sperm from him now to impregnate me?

Reply to bronx
Posted by: Lady T | 2008/06/01

I am wondering whether artifical insemanation can be done whilst my spouse had a vesectomy over 3 years ago & I have on ovary ? We would really like to have another baby?

Reply to Lady T
Posted by: Johnnie | 2008/05/26

Hi Hopey

thank you so much for your response i do apreciate it. could you please tell me where did u go and which gynae did u use. I know with faith and hope we will also soon be pregnant.

God bless and thank you again

Reply to Johnnie
Posted by: Hopey | 2008/05/23

I had mine done 1st of April, it costs us R2500 for everything. U might need to contact your gynae regarding the prices. We are now 5 weeks pregnant, so for us it worked first time. But to be honest with you even IVF is not 100% so please go there with an open mind and try to relax.

Keeping you in my prayers, I know how it feels.

Reply to Hopey