Question
Posted by: 2lee | 2007/06/15

Artificial insemination

I'm Hiv+ but I'm still healthy and I would like to have a baby. How would does it cost to do artificial insemination.I don't have medical aid.

Deat 2lee

The cost of intra-uterine inseminations is really not that formidable and at our centre is in the region of about R1000 in total. However it might be important to evaluate your tubal status and other factors before proceeding to intrauterine insemination.

4
Posted by: Dee | 2007/06/18

I wish.... No I'm not looking at IVF in Sep.

Reply to Dee
Posted by: Joe | 2007/06/18

Did it work for u? are u preggies now?

Reply to Joe
Posted by: Dee | 2007/06/18

Depends where you go and who does it for you, also what meds you need. Mine was around R4500 at Vitalab FC. Medical aid doesnt pay for any fertility treatment anyway.

Reply to Dee
Posted by: Dee | 2007/06/18

Depends where you go and who does it for you, also what meds you need. Mine was around R4500 at Vitalab FC.

Reply to Dee