Question
Posted by: Want2beAmommy | 2007/05/18

Artificial Insemination

Hi, I want to get artificially inseminated and want to know how much it cost's and how effective is it.

Please respond I really want a baby :-(

I hope that Anon has helped.

2
Posted by: Want2beAmommy | 2007/05/21

Thanls for your help Anon, I really appreciate it I will have a look into Medfem.

Thanks :-)

Reply to Want2beAmommy

It varies from clinic to clinic and also whether your require donor sperm or will be using your husbands sperm.
At Medfem, its R3500 for a double insemination (over a couple of days) with your husbands sperm and R4500 for a double insemination of donor sperm.
This includes semen analyisis, sperm wash and all your scans as well.
Its an effect treatment method provided there are no under lying problems.