Question
Posted by: Robot | 2006/07/20

Article on osteoarthritis

Sorry, the above article lost me as soon as it mentioned joint swelling. I know; I'm riddled with the osteo version, without a swollen joint in sight. People, (including medics) get muddled. Surely you mean Rheumatoid Arthritis - THAT's the one where the joints go up in flames. Perhaps there should be a medical redefinition of the two types of arthritis. Their causes, effects and symptoms are very different. and should not be bundled into the same category.

Expert ImageHealthy Bones

Sorry robot
I am missing you- which article?
There is definitely a difference between osteo- and rheumatoid arthritis, but I do not know which article you are referring to?