Question
Posted by: anon | 2012/06/03

arthritis

my mom has arthritis..her mom had arthrits aswell,is it genetic? what can she take or use for tthis. She gets swollen and sore,especially when its cold or its gonna be cold or even when its raining, help!!!!

Expert ImageHealthy Bones

Yes arthritis does tend to be genetic.Before she takes over the counter meds, I suggest that she sees a doctor who specializes in arthritis - a rheumatologist. If there is not one in her area, she can go to her GP who can do some basic tests to determine what type of arthritis she has and what meds to use.

2
Posted by: anon | 2012/06/04

thanx doc!

Reply to anon
Posted by: Healthy Bones | 2012/06/04

Reply to Healthy Bones