Posted by: Maria M | 2010/04/16


Hi there

Hope you can help. My mon suffers from upper back pain. she has alot of stress so we took her to the neurologist. he said she has the beginning of arthritis in between 3,4,5 vertabrae and she needs physio. what kind of arthritis is this as i want to research it? I know it will get worse with old age....but what we do to help her? It is also in het joint in the right hand. they are going to inject kortoson in that one as it has an infalmmation.


Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageCyberDoc


There are at least one hundred types of arthritis and you should ask the doctor who consulted her what type of arthritis she has. Once you have this information, I will gladly give advice.


Dr Anrich Burger

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.