Posted by: RO | 2009/09/11


Hi there. Do you know of any reflexologists that i could perhaps visit in durban?? I suffer with arthritis...My foot has become affected.. the feet collapse towards each other. Will reflexology help?

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageReflexology expert

Hello R O
Reflexology will definately help you .... and if you go to a registered reflexologist she/he can help you with your diet and your lifestyle too.

I know of one lady in the Durban area.. .her name is Lizanne Solms on 0828286743 - I'm not sure what area she is in.
Otherwise if you have access to the internet you can go to and click on therapists and then on Kwazulu Natal and find a therapist near you.
All the therapists on that site are registered.
The best of luck and wishing you health.

Warmest regards,

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Our users say:
Posted by: Night Rider | 2009/10/26

My partner has been complaining of late that at night I make unusual rapid movements either with the hands or legs. I do not recall that as I am fast asleep when that happens. I am on Citalopram medication for the past 3 months. This has started in the past 2 weeks. What could be the suspected cause?

Reply to Night Rider

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.