Question
Posted by: Lee | 2008/05/26

Arthritis

Hi Doc, i've been diagnosed with Rheumatoid Arthritis a few years ago i stopped my meds which included methotrexate (via injection), folic acid, indomethacin, chloroquine and salazopyrin, when i fell pregnant last year, my son is 8 months and still breastfeeding now and then, i don't want to go back on those meds it made me feel really bad,i read up on all the side-effects it's shocking the doctors don't inform you of that, i feel great without the meds except for the occasional aches, pains and stiffness, i want to go to a homeopath for more natural meds, is this advisable? is there any supplements you can advise me to use??? Thanx

Expert ImageNatural health

hi

if you address the immune system with herbs like Rhodiola, address any gut problems and possible causes previous inflammations you should get the best results. you can use FoodState immune complex - 3 tabs daily (it contains beta-sitosterols to modulate the immune system .
you can consult www.hsa.org.co for a practitioner in your area.
Dr Debbie

1
Posted by: dj | 2008/06/02

hi there im 25yrs old with a two yr old son.
ive have been diagnosed with RA in March 2008.
im am currently on methotrexate tabs, folic acid, ,chloroquine/plasmoquin and salazopyrin, calcium tabs and prednasone.
the doc told me i hav e to let him know 6mnths in advance if i want to have second child....its so frustrating...i am alos looking ofr a homeopath in pta.

Reply to dj