Question
Posted by: jskr | 2007/03/23

Arthritic Cat

I have an older cat who is showing signs of arthritis. I have noticed that she can't jump up onto window sills etc with as much ease.

I would like to know if there are any supplements which would aid in preventing to progression of the arthritis.

I have researched the web, and came accross Syn-Flex, and Eco-Arth, but are these products available locally?

There are products available locally from your vet and there are some diets formulated for animals with uncomfortable joints. Your vet should be able to help you.

3
Posted by: jskr | 2007/03/26

Thanks guys ;o)

Reply to jskr
Posted by: Natasha | 2007/03/23

Hi jskr
I am using the Eco-Arth for my German Shephard dog, with excellent results. (She is 11 and the vet told us she would not make it past Xmas 2006 !! She is still going strong !!)
I get the Eco-Arth through a place in Mooi River. You can only order it thru their website on vetproductsonline dot co dot za.
Hope you find something to help your kitty!

Reply to Natasha
Posted by: SUN | 2007/03/23

When my elderly cat showed signs of athritis I got something called "Jerrivet" from the vet - it is a powder which you put on their food - it helped. a friend gives it to her elderly bulldog and it has made a huge difference in his life.

Reply to SUN