Question
Posted by: dittohead | 2006/04/20

art by a bi-polar sufferer...

www dot artofeddiemize dot com check out this guys stuff. He's a hero for having this problem for so long and not being diagnosed at an early age.
Look at his bio and notice that he lost everything at one stage and decided to use his art to get over his frustrations.

Interesting link, dit. If you hunt round, there's a famous ancient set of paintings of cats by a Swiss guy with schizophrenia, and the cats et more weird as his illness got worse. Popular includions in basic psychology texts. In my office, I have a large oil-painting by a former patient of mine in Canada

2
Posted by: Tango | 2006/04/20

I have a beautiful huge oil by a friend of mine who was bi polar. It was part of her final exam for her art degree. One just has to see it to see how she was feeling then. I just love it, its very special.

Reply to Tango
Posted by: Jenny (aka Nadine) | 2006/04/20

His art looks like shit.

Reply to Jenny (aka Nadine)