Question

Aropex 20

I was wondering if anyone has ever used this Aropex 20 for Anxiety Disorder, how did they cope with the side effects if any, did it help? I would really appreciate if I can get feed back on this

Anon.

Aropax is an SSRI antidepressant which can also be useful in some people with anxiety disorders. You haven't mentiobned what side-efects are troubling you. With ANY drug, side-effects tend to be most in the first couple of weeks as your body adjusts to the presence of this new substance and to its effects, and they usually decrease after that. And the SSRI's, and any other drug active on serotonin, may, as mentioned, cause a form of headache or muzziness in the head, in the early week or two

1
Posted by: help | 2005/07/26

i used aropex for about a month the only side affect i had was constent headacks tthe doc rook me off it

Reply to help