Question
Posted by: annie | 2005/01/12

Aromatherapy for muscle pains

Hi There

I struggle with back pain (spasms and inflamation in joints and muscles) Since now no one was able to tell me why I get this or what I can do to make it better

I do excersice, especially by tummy muscles.
Anyway, I woulk like to know what Aromatherapy oils I can use to ease the pain and relax the muscles?

Expert ImageNatural health

Hello Annie

Yes, aromatherapy can be very good to help treat the symptoms. Tea Tree/Lavender are known oils to help for this type of problem. Thursday Plantation have a Tea Tree Lavender mixed oil called Tea Tree Plus. You can also speak to an aromatherapist or visit google.com to see what they can recommend.

Internally Petadolor Drops from A Vogel is very good to treat spasms. Combine it with Mag Phos Tissue Salt which is a specific to treat spasms. Remember, a spasm does not want to be rubbed, it wants to be kept warm and apply pressure to the area.

To treat the inflammation, please use Thresh Hold MSM. It is known as one of the best natural anti-inflammatories for joints and muscle problems.

Kind regards.

Estie