Question
Posted by: Gemini | 2006/04/04

Arnica for my boob job?

hiya!
Im having a breast augmentation done in May and Iv been told to take arnica for 4 weeks before to help with the inflammation, bruising and swelling. I went to the chemist but there are so many forms of arnica: gel, homeopathic sucrose/lactose ones, capsules, etc. Which ones should i take? Surely arnica oil capsules would be ok. Or hard tablets? And do i have to take them like 6 times a day like the pack says? or can i reduce the dosage because im taking them for 4 weeks and not 1?
Thanks doc

Hi Gemini
Take the tablets and you don't have to take them 6 times a day - you can take a lower dosage - only 3 times a day should be enough.