Question
Posted by: Umbrella | 2008/01/10

arm

Hi Doc, I have had a swollen gland on my neck that comes up and goes down continuously, I have also started getting a horrible pain on the same side in my armpit, if I try and feel for gland in my armpit it becomes to painful. I tried to feel again today and felt a small little blob that felt as if it moves around. Help please, what could this be?

Dear Umbrella
This could be infected sebaceous gland in the armpit, the gland in the neck could be due to allergy or secondary to infection in the head and neck area. Let your doctor have a look.