Question
Posted by: ALETTA | 2004/10/06

ARGUMENT WITH HUBBY SUDDENLY BOYFRIEND COMES TO MY WORK

Hallo Doc, last night i phoned my hubby who works far from home, the way we talkd was no usuall, i was glad to talk to him but suddenly he told me he's tired coz he's from work and he told me that i don't treat him good after we had an argument something on the phone.

he stays with his friend in the flat then he told me while his friend was listening that i dont' treat him like his wife's friend does you know Doc i felt as if my whole body is apart as if i'm just nothing in this world. we argued a lot until i told him to look for another lady whom she 'll treat like a king.

then today when i was at work my boyfriend whom i enjoy myself with came and told me that he loves me so dearly i felt good i know it's very bad to be married whilst you still other affairs and i thougt i was leaving my boyfriend but now i've decided to stay with him a little longer coz my hubby gives me problems.

i just don't know what's wrong with this hubby of mine, i'm so confused but mu boyfreind make sure i always stay happy,

Aletta, if you have a "boyfriend whom I enjoy myself with". then there's nothing wrong with your hubby, and he is right that you are not treating him like a loving wife, isn't he ?

3
Posted by: Come now Aletta | 2004/10/06

Aletta, you married this man because you loved him and wanted to be with him for the rest of your life! Now why are you doing all these things that were never part of the agreement with yourself, him and all the witnesses that you had at the church - even worse before God! May i also take this opportunity to remind you that there are diseases out there - that could end your life eventually just because you are refusing to be faithful to the one man that this life has blessed you with? Aletta, please stop the extra affair, what happens should you fall pregnant and all of a sudden you have to face both your family, your husband's family and your boyfriends' family due to the paternity of the baby? What would they think of you? Regardless of how far your husband is from you - no matter how long he is away from you - you owe it to both yourself and him to give this marriage a proper chance and fight!?! Call him, write to him, visit him and start doing things for yourself rather then have some other 3rd person show you a good time! Treat yourself, make yourself beautiful and put money away so that you can visit your husband more! Go on a short course or something and do things that would benefit both you and your hubby? Dont involve other people / men where they dont belong! Some men are only on this earth to USE and ABUSE and they will LEAVE YOU - LONELY, CONFUSED and HELPLESS... What do you think your boyfriend wants with a married woman? He has no responsibilities whatsoever - He knows that when S*$T hits the fan it's going to be the responsibility of another man... He is most likely with you because it's a "FREE RIDE"... Please pick up the pieces of yourself and have a little PRIDE and start thinking about yourself - stop letting this boyfriend of yours USE you because you know what Aletta, you already have a MAN, a King, someone who has sacrificed a lot to be with you!?! And if that's not consoling enough - how do you think your husband really feels about not living or being around you! Come now Girl, get with the program and start loving your life and your HUSBAND!!!

Reply to Come now Aletta
Posted by: Paul | 2004/10/06

Ill be the harsh one....

You wrote :" now i've decided to stay with him a little longer coz my hubby gives me problems." This will not solve your problems, neither your husband nor your bf deserves you. With that kind of attitude you gonna end up all alone in this cruel world. Enjoy .

Reply to Paul
Posted by: Q | 2004/10/06

Alletta, its because you giving him sex he will do it all just to get it, if you should ask him to commit he will run away!!!!! The rest i will not comment one because i do not agree with you live style. One thing though if you treat your hubby bad it is because you bf is doing thins for you and you are judging your hubby on that and not the truth so you whole live is based on one big fat lie!!!!

Reply to Q