Question
Posted by: Julie | 2007/03/02

Aren't professionals supposed to answer

I think I read from cyber doc or cyber shrink that you are supposed to answer your site at least once every 2 weeks? this is pretty bad, dear colleague. These people are hoping for some help. Imagine if you had a one month waiting list at all practices or hospitals... Post operatives would have developed terrible adhesions and lost a lot of function if you waited this long!!!!!!!
If you don't want to do the job, then give it to someone who has more time and energy to answer every once in a while.

Expert ImageArchive

Thank you Julie - you are correct and I have stepped down as a result