Question
Posted by: Lady Lea | 2006/03/31

Are you still here Clueless

Please answer me!!!

Clueless, hold on there. You absolutely CAN stop anything unfortunate from happening. You've done it before and you can do it now, and you know that you SHOULD prevent it from happening, now. Chelle's point is critically important. There's no "IT" that is happening, like a shower of rain --- there are some very bad things you could do or which you can choose NOT to do. Unblock to allow others to contact you, and call your shrink RIGHT NOW>

7
Posted by: Lady Lea | 2006/03/31

and unblock me

Reply to Lady Lea
Posted by: Chelle | 2006/03/31

Clueless - IT is not happening. YOU are doing it. If your apologies are as sincere as you would have us believe, then phone your shrink NOW!

Reply to Chelle
Posted by: Lady Lea | 2006/03/31

Please open your mns!!!!!!

Reply to Lady Lea
Posted by: Clueless. | 2006/03/31

n.van.zyl at hotmail I think.

Reply to Clueless.
Posted by: Lady Lea | 2006/03/31

Please Clueless, I'm begging you don't do anything stupid. Can you chat on mns

Reply to Lady Lea
Posted by: Clueless. | 2006/03/31

Look, I'm here still, but I'm not gonna post, I can't. I'm not going to tell you step by step what I'm doing. I'm just saying it's happening, and I'm sorry that I can't stop it. You are all great and I love each one of you. You were like the friends I never had. My cyberfamily.

Reply to Clueless.
Posted by: Chelle | 2006/03/31

Hi Lady Lea

She said she was going out for a drive.

Try not to worry too much, I believe she is going to be just fine.

Reply to Chelle