Posted by: a-"nonnie" | 2008/07/09

Are you happy?

Im happy right now. Is that not a great feeling?

So often i am just down in the dumps, unhappy about my life and everything that life has dealt me. But right now im happy. Everything is not perfect but im happy.

Its a good feeling.

2 nights ago I read in a magazine a sentence that made me think:

And it's made me think. I look at my life and I realize I do have a lot to be thankful for but I don't look at that I always look at what I don't have and what others have.

Pleased that you're so happy. And the motto you quote emphasizes a common habit of negative thinking and unreal;istic expectations. Life is NEVER fair, only sometimes it appears to be, which leads us to unrealistically expect it should wlays be that way. But we can still live a good life in an unfair world

Posted by: sandra | 2008/07/09

be optimistic...don't you be a grumpy...when the roads get bumpy just smile, smile, smile and be happy. this is a song i heard on the movie anywhere but here. i't not always easy to do this. whenever someone close to me is down i sing them this song and dance around a bit, it puts a smile on their face and in the process i feel a bit better too knowing i helped.

love sandra

Reply to sandra
Posted by: D | 2008/07/09

Hi A-nonnie

Don’t compare yourself with other.
Some one will always be prettier, richer& achieve more.
Some one once said - " I have it all, according to the world, but nobody knows at what price".

My friends for instance see my as this person that has everything. A loving husband, (Don’t smoke or Drink)
Have my own car, and a big house, they think I have it all. But I struggle to fall conceive, THEY DONT KNOW THAT. I once said to a friend that says with her mom, that I can give all up, just to have a baby of my own.

We look at people live from the outside; we don’t know what goes on in the inside.
Don’t do this to yourself, be happy, and be content with what you have.
Like they say money, attracts money.
Positive attitude attracts positive thinking.

Reply to D