Question
Posted by: missy | 2007/02/20

are we an item?

I've been seeing this guy for a month now. We speak everyday and over weekend I generally stay at his place. I have already been on a weekend away with him and now he is planning a longer one for April/May. The problem is, he hasnt asked me to be his girlfriend, so I dont know where I stand with him. Should I ask him? Or is it just assumed these days?

,,,,,

2
Posted by: J | 2007/02/20

What do you do with him that suggests that you are an item?

Reply to J
Posted by: -|||- | 2007/02/20

Missy. I'm still old school like you seem to be (?) No ways I girl wouldn't know it if we're an item and if she assumes before either of us has made it formal, it's her problem......If it's important to know formally sit him down and tell him:" Look Jack, I'm not talking marriage here, but considering that we've done X,Y and Z and that both of us are not seeing anyone else am I safe in introducing you to my friends as my boyfriend ?" :-) Some guys are slow, others are flaky ........

Reply to -|||-