Question
Posted by: Cher | 2004/11/22

Are we all looking for something

Seen as though we all log in to Cybershrink, how many of us are supposed to be working? Are we all looking for something that's missing in our lives 'cos why are we on this site? Wonder what our bosses would do if they knew. I think alot of us trudge to work, sit here dreaming of better days, log on to Cybershrink, log off, do the usual work that needs to be done to keep the boss happy and then we go home to start another day tomorrow. Oh well, life's like that.

Maybe your boss is looking for something similar, but doesn't know where to look ? And maybe if we help some folks get through the work day and actually get a bit more work done, that's good for everyone. And thanks for the nice comments, Kasandra, and for all your helpful and useful contributions, too.

2
Posted by: Shaun | 2004/11/22

Hi Cher,

I guess everyone of us is supposed to be working right now. I find that since findind this forum it has made my days much more easier. I also enjiy being able to share so much with so many people here, as if you got me on a one to one basis I'd probably say less than 2 sentences. I get advise here, I get support here, I often get to be free in what I say here, I think thats great therapy in itself. Yes maybe we'd get into trouble if the amount of time spent on the net is actually found out. Although so completely bored with my job, my requirements are fulfiled to the best of their request.
Part of my learning is to give just what is expected from me, & not much more coz then I tend be taken advantage of.
Anyway, I feel your concerns are true & fair. For myself, this forum is a real blessing to me.
Not too mention some real great friends I have made in the process.

Cheers,
have a great day further,
Shun

Reply to Shaun
Posted by: Kasandra | 2004/11/22

Cher - I think lots of people log into this site cause no one like feeling alone for me personally i love knowing this site is here where i can relate to other topics written and maybe get some answers that i have been seeking.

Yes sometimes what we have been through does make us feel isolated and sometimes its nice to know there is a "Safe place" to go to.

Sometimes i just miss my fab. great cybershrink and log on to see and read about the articles he writes on my favourite shows : Survivor and The Apprentice and sometimes logging on to the forum makes me realise how much i have to be grateful for and how much i have grown - and when i can share my experience I would do that.

This forum and Cybershrink has become a real lifeline for me.

Reply to Kasandra