Question
Posted by: Advice needed!! | 2007/05/16

Are these pregnant signs? Help???

Good day

I had my last period a few days ago, it started early and also ended much sooner than it usally does, I usally have very light blood to the end of my period but this last one ended so quick with out the slight bleeding. . My period before started a few days late (which never happens) and then ended but I had brownish spotting afterwards for a few days.
I have been experiencing cramps in my abdomin for the last few weeks. I am on the pill, have been for years. Never have had side effects so i cant blame my pill. I dont know whether its because of Winter coming in but I am also finding it hard to keep liquids in as long as I usally do. The cramping is my main concern as they move around my abdomen and I cannot pin point the cramps, they are constent but not servere pain. Could these be signs of pregnancy? I am wanting to go for tests but I am worried I am wasting my time!!

Any advice will be great.

Thanks!!

Please see answer to your previous post.

1
Posted by: :) | 2007/05/16

You will never know if you are pregnant or not unless you go for a test. Do a blood test as this will confirm immediately and is more accurate than a hpt.. But at least this way you can put your mind at ease if you are or are not pregnant. Good luck and all the best

Reply to :)