Question
Posted by: Soft | 2006/11/13

are swingers clubs legal?

just wanted to know
i mean you get night clubs and away clubs etc etc
even holiday resorts

but are they legal in south africa?

Dr E mc

3
Posted by: sania | 2006/11/14

I dont know swingers club is legal or not, but it exists in SA.
You got to be the member first, then you will be invited for...
Sometime back me and my hubby went to swingers club in weekends. It was amazing in every sense. Every one was busy in sex act with their partners. The environment was so sexy we too indulge in sex act. Soon some other couple came to us and ask for switch over. We did it. Oh my my It was Wonderful. Watching my hubby in sex act with other women and me with other stranger.......... It went on through out night with different ones , with some rest , drinks, dance and sex

Reply to sania
Posted by: anon | 2006/11/13

There are websites that cater especially for swingers. There are swinger magazines and swinger clubs. Perhaps you could ask the sexologist. I remember seeing a couple of programs on tv about swingers clubs, if they were illegal they wouldn't have advertised on tv.

There seem to be a lot of swingers in Pretoria.

Reply to anon
Posted by: sick | 2006/11/13

Don't know if they are legal, but it's sick anyway.

Reply to sick