Question
Posted by: f5 | 2004/01/12

are pro's on roids

HIGH AGAIN, I JUST WANT TO ASK IF ITS POSSIBLE TO REACH THE CONDITION OF PRO BODYBUILDERS LIKE RONNIE COLEMAN AND FLEX WHEELER WITHOUT TAKINK STEROIDS.ALSO I SEE THAT YOU ENCOUNTERED SIDE EFFECTS WHEN USING ZMA, EXACTLY WHAT SOUGHT OF SIDE EFFECTS DID YOU ENCOUNTER.THANKS

Expert ImageBodybuilding

F5,

Unfortunately it is not possible to achieve or reach their condition without roids. I never used ZMA but I did use Androstenediol. The side-effects I encountered were injuries as a result of a massive increase in size and strength and I encountered a liver problem that my doctor said may have been as a result of using the stuff that I did.

Keep well,

Conrad Booysen-Biokineticist