Question
Posted by: cmh | 2008/05/21

are fits heridatory?

My hubby and I r planning on having a baby. He use to have fits as a child but seems to have grown out of it. What r the chances of our baby suffering with the same problem. What should we do to prevent it or is there some tests that we'd need to do to find out if its genetic. Also what supliment should my hubby take to improve the quality of his sperm

Dear cmh

This question cannot be answered simply and would depend on the type of fits, underlying causes and numerous other possibilities. I suggest you make an appointment with a geneticist in this regard. As regard to sperm quality without actually seeing the sperm analysis results I cannot make any comments. My view on vitamins and other supplements has been made quite clear in the past postings but for simplicity sake I do not believe that vitamin therapy solves sperm related problems in the vast majority of cases. Only under specific nutritional deficiency or mal-absorption syndrome conditions will there be any added benefit. However lifestyle modification may be more valuable than vitamin supplementation.

1
Posted by: Dee | 2008/05/21

It depends on what kind of fits they were. You can have chromosomal testing done to check for genetic markers, ask at your gynae.

Get Dh to take Staminogro, you can take it too.

Reply to Dee