Question
Posted by: Charlie | 2007/02/08

ARD SUFFERER / ENDO SUFFERER

I have sufferd with severe and dibilitating pain for years mainly caused by endometriosis and several operations. I have since been diagonised with ARD (Adhesion related disorder). I have tried many differnet pain relief treatments to no avail. It has been suggested that I try ozone therapy, could you please assist me with details of anyone in Johannesburg currently involved in this form of therapy? Many thanks for any help.

Expert ImageNatural health

hi

the natural health centre in bryanston does this treatment (sorry dont have their tel) or ask Weleda 011 463 3604 who they would suggest.

Dr Debbie