Question
Posted by: Zain | 2008/06/09

Arched back

My back is slightly arched and it seems that it will get worse. My mom had this "Condition". The other features are that you have lots of muscle on your upper arm and your shoulders are quite broad. I would like to know that this "condition" is called.

thanks

Expert ImageHealthy Bones

Dear Zain
You need to consult a doctor about this, as I cannot make a diagnosis based on the little information you give. You need to have a physical examination - overt musculature is known as a mesomorph phenotype. This can be genetically determined, but if it really bothers you, you need to consult a doctor.