Posted by: Deon | 2009/04/10


I am going to Arbitration. Need help please. My ex-employer indicated to the commissioner that he does not have the money to pay me my question to your learned guest is the following:

What are my rights in respect of the collection of monies owed to me?
How do I proceed from this point forward in collecting such monies?
What questions am I permitted to raise when we proceed to arbitration?
What is a fair amount to claim in respect of this dismissal _ I am thinking along the lines that he makes a counter-offer at arbitration?
He did not follow any thing of section 189

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageLabour lawyer


Once you have an Arbitration Award this is made an Award of the Labour Court and you can proceed from that point by attaching any of their goods.

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.