Question
Posted by: Tess | 2007/05/04

Aquarobics

I live in Queensburgh Durban and would like to start Water Aerobics as I have spinal fusion. Please could you put me in contact with classes in or around my area or even Pinetown.

hi Tess

I'm afraid i don't know of any. the only one that I could suggest is the Virgin Actives in the area, I know they offer classes. But in terms of private classes or pools, there's no database for that, so being in Cape town, it's just about impossible to know. therefore, the only thing is to make use of the grapevine to find out, or otherwise, call up a Virgin Active and if they don't offer classes that appeal to you, perhaps they will have knowledge of other, similar places you can visit.