Question
Posted by: cj | 2004/11/08

APPLE VINAGER DIET PILLS????

As per my reply to "desperate: trying to lose weight" . I just can't seem to lose AND I AM TRYING SO HARD!!! Last month I started taking apple vinager tablets to try and help me burn fat. Do you think this is a good option?? I have been on them for a month but no results yet. What does a person do if they are eating healthily, drinking water and doing excercise and still battling to lose???

Dear CJ
I cannot imagine how taking vinegar would stimulate your metabolism. You yourself have seen that taking these pills for a month has had no effect. The best stimulant for your metabolism is to do exercise, which you already engage in, so stop stressing, enjoy the fact that your BMI is already below the ideal and that you look good. If you go on this way you will develop an eating disorder and that would be a pity as you seem to be using a sensible diet and exercise so far, except for your excessive water intake. Don't spoil everything by obsessing about those 3 kg which you really don't need to lose anyway.