Question
Posted by: GENEE | 2006/07/28

APPLE CIDER VINEGAR

I AM USING THIS PRODUCT (APPLE CIDER VINEGAR/FAT BURNER) WITH A CONTROLLED DIET? DO YOU THINK THIS ITS SAFE?
I WEIGHT 62KG AND I AM 1.5M TALL

Dear Genee
Your present BMI = 27,6 which is in the overweight range so it would be good to try and lose 8 kg to get back into the normal range. Drinking apple cider vinegar does not affect weight loss. If the fat burner component of this product contains an appetite suppressant then this may assist with weight loss, but be careful because products that contain epinephrine or synephrine (check on the label) can have many negative side-effects and also cause addiction. At the end of the day it's the reduction in energy intake via diet and an increase in energy utilisation via exercise that causes weight loss, not the diet pills and potions.