Question
Posted by: ROBERT | 2010/05/25

APPETITE BLOCK

Hi Doc,

Could you please supply me with the name of a good appetite block as I am currently using Zero Crave but still crave food the whole day.

Robert

Dear Robert
After the Simply Slim scandal, I am not in favour of the use of any of the over-the-counter appetite suppressants at all because some of the people who used Simply Slim got very ill. Discuss the problem of your appetite with your gp because appetite suppressants like Reductil or Ciplatrim are schedule 5 drugs which need to be prescribed by a doctor AFTER her/she has given you a thorough medical examination to determine that you do not suffer from heart or circulatory problems. The safest way to lose weight is to use a balanced slimming diet and regular, daily exercise like brisk walking, cycling, swimming, etc.
Take care

1

Dear Robert
Take care