Question
Posted by: Ole-mommy | 2007/02/22

Appetite?

Doc please help,i don't know if this is abnormal or if it happens to some preggies.Anyway i'm three months pregnant and so far i haven't had the morning sickness and the fatigue but i have one problem,i seem to have lost my appetite and feel i'm not eating well what can i get to bring back my appetite?. Sometimes i eat two meals a day but i do take prenatal supplements and folic acid, Will this affect my baby in any and will it get better as the pregnancy progresses? i worry that my baby might not be getting enough nutrients. and as for the morning sickness will i ever get if i went to the first trimester without them. please help...........................................COONCERNED

You are one of the lucky ones. Not all women get morning sickness. Loss of appetite is a side effect of pregnancy in some women and you may have to force yourself to eat regular meals.