Question
Posted by: Doom | 2005/11/30

Anyone live in Bloem?

I have 4 tickets for the preview to Doom tomorrow night. If anyone is interested i can just forward the sms to you showing where to collect the tickets.

The preview is at Mimosa Ster Kinekor. 8pm.

,,,,,

10
Posted by: Doom | 2005/11/30

Well then send your cell number to the above email address so i can forward the sms to you. U have to collect the tickets in the foyer by 7pm. I posted address at the top somewhere.

Reply to Doom
Posted by: Mic | 2005/11/30

Hi Doom,

I live in Bloem. I am sure I will get someone or go myself to the show.

Reply to Mic
Posted by: linx | 2005/11/30

Yip, my ex - he's got the game...but we don't really talk all that much, so it might seem akward.....??

Reply to linx
Posted by: Doom | 2005/11/30

U dont know anybody who would want them?

Reply to Doom
Posted by: linx | 2005/11/30

....................................................., not really my thing, but thanx anyways.. :)

Reply to linx
Posted by: Doom | 2005/11/30

Linx

i'm not really sure. It looks like a movie in Mars. Things go wrong and they have to fight?? Typical 'Things went wrong on Mars' movie! U can check on the net.

Reply to Doom
Posted by: Doom | 2005/11/30

Yes it is the movie.

Mimosa Mall is in Bloem right? I pressed on the wrong city and i couldnt change it so now i'm stuck with bloem tickets.

First person to email their number to johnny_afrikaans at yahoo dot co dot uk can have the four tickets. I'll sms the 'winning sms' to you.

Reply to Doom
Posted by: twink | 2005/11/30

its a movie about the game.

Reply to twink
Posted by: linx | 2005/11/30

I'm from Bloem - Doom? What's it about..

Reply to linx
Posted by: Tailgunner | 2005/11/30

Doom the movie or the game? Sorry if its a stupid question..

Reply to Tailgunner