Question
Posted by: Me | 2007/12/05

Anyone in Heidelberg area???

Anyone on this Forum live in Heidelberg area? I would like to know if there are any good reccomendations for Pychiatrists?

Try asking your GP, and try asking Lifeline and the Depression / anxiety support group through their nearest phone services

4
Posted by: me | 2007/12/05

Thanks for your fantastic Humor , I hope that whenever you really need to post a question in future , you get the same sarcastic answer from all the other decent readers that actually give a damn enough to HELP people on this forum.

Reply to me
Posted by: RR | 2007/12/05

HAVE YOU TRIED THE SPORTS BAR ?

Reply to RR
Posted by: Me | 2007/12/05

Yes , I live there too and would like to know if there is a good therapist who deals with emotional issues.

Reply to Me
Posted by: RR | 2007/12/05

I LIVE THERE . THE ONE IN GAUTENG ?

Reply to RR