Question
Posted by: AJ | 2005/01/10

Anyone had this experience? Please advise if u have

I havent had a period since the 14 Nov. The normal time around the 12 Dec when I was supposed to get it I felt the same as I would if I got it but nothing arrived. I dont have sore nipples or funny food cravings or anything and I tested on 23 Dec for pregnancy and it was negative. Then I tested again on 5 Jan and it was negative then on 5 Jan I got a brownish discharge and pink when I wiped with a funny tummy ache so I thought that this was it - well nothing again and today is the 10th - I am almost due for my second one. My hubby was away overseas for 3 weeks from the 20 Nov. My period on 14 Nov was 4 days late which is also unusual for me. Anyone please tell me if you have experienced anything like this I am 35 and have never missed a period since I started when I was 12.

It may be that you are not ovulating. This can happen as you get close to 40. A gynae consultation would be a good idea.

1
Posted by: FH | 2005/01/10

Hi AJ

Has your doctor ever checked if have PCOS ? What you describe sounds exactly like what the symptoms that my wife experienced before we found out that she had PCOS.

I would suggest that you consult a gynae about this.

Hope this helps.

Reply to FH