Question
Posted by: Ivona | 2005/12/06

ANYONE FALL PREGNANT AFTER TWO MISCARRIAGES

I had two miscarriages this year, one in February and one in June, I really want to fall pregnant but have not yet succeeded, can anyone give me hope and tell me that they have fallen pregnant or know someone who has succeeded after two miscarriages

You have proven that you can fall pregnant, so that should not be a problem. As you have had two miscarriages, I would suggest that you see your gynaecologist for some baseline tests to see if there is any reason for this. Also see a doctor as soon as you fall pregnant.

3
Posted by: Cj | 2005/12/06

Jip. My Niggie het 2 miskrame gehad en is nou 3maande swanger. hou nie moed en sterkte.

Reply to Cj
Posted by: Ivona | 2005/12/06

Dear KL, Thanks for the info, unfortunately I cannot afford fertility treatment and my medical wont pay for it either,so I guess I will have to try on my own

Reply to Ivona
Posted by: KL | 2005/12/06

Yes, Yes, Yes!!!!!!! I had 2 miscarriages in 2003 (one in August and one in December). We have been struggling to fall pregnant since then. I finally ended up at a fertility specialist and after 3 months of treatment - we have just heard that I am pregnant!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So, there is hope. Never loose faith and remember God is in control.

All the best

Reply to KL