Question
Posted by: Tulip | 2008/01/10

anyone ever 4gotten a tampon?

Am so embarrassed but anyway we r all ladies here.

Yesterday I had constipation and was straining on the loo. I managed to make a poo – and what with all the straining, from the front out fell a tampon??!!!

I nearly passed out esp as my period is due in a couple of days hence this tampon has been up there nearly a month, must’ve been the very last tampon from my last period. It was white in colour meaning I put it up there when the flow had actually already stopped.

I haven’t been smelling bad or anything (I guess due to the fact that the tampon had thankfully not come into contact with any blood) but I was mortified to realise I’ve had a tampon up there for a month.

Is there anything I need to do to wash out properly or anything?

At age 34 I feel so embarrassed that this shd happen. The longest ‘mistake’ I’ve heard of is a week or so.

If you have no discharge or other symptoms, there is no need to do anything.

3
Posted by: Lisa | 2008/01/10

This actually also happened to me in High school. Also came out by itself (at a friends house). I also felt so embarrased!

Reply to Lisa
Posted by: Tulip | 2008/01/10

three tampons oh i am ready to pass out!!!

Reply to Tulip
Posted by: Smi | 2008/01/10

Girl, If I must tell you my sister went for an op last year for that as she started having this bad smell and went to the gyne only to find out there was not only one but 3 tempons in her!!!!!!!!!!believe it or not and the gyne said it always happen to woman i must say you were so lucky as it came out on its own. CAN YOU IMAGINE THE DAMAGE IT COULD COST!!!!!!!!!!

Reply to Smi