Question
Posted by: NINO | 2006/07/26

anyone advice pls

Hi Guys,

Last year Sept I had a misscarriage, we have been trying since I not gone on the pill, Never been on one. I normally have a 25 to 28 day cycle. My last period was on the 29 June. I also got some clear jelly discharge. Never seen this before. I was suppose to have my period on suday. I feel a bit of period pains but not as bad as I usually do. I have still not received my period. I feel pretty healty. Do you think I should do a pregnancy test or wait. Can anyone relate to this?

Do a pregnancy test.

2
Posted by: Lindy | 2006/07/26

Do a hpt 4 weeks after you last period.
It should be accurate then.
I also had pains in the first few months of my pregnancy.

Reply to Lindy
Posted by: anon | 2006/07/26

i would definately take a hpt if you say you were due on sunday, it should be accurate by now!

Reply to anon