Question
Posted by: Trish | 2004/02/06

Anybody please

I understand that from the after ovulation your lutuel phase begins. They say its normally 12-16 days then your period should start. My lutuel phase as i monitor ovulation is now on day 17 past ovulation and i havent started my period. Is this abnormal or is it possibly a pregnancy on my hands?

You need to work out your usual cycle. If your period is late, pregnancy is a possibility.

2
Posted by: lilly | 2004/02/06

Yes, pregnancy is definately a possiblity but you would have to be sure of when you ovulated. Try a home test, it should show positive by now if you are pregnant.

Reply to lilly
Posted by: www | 2004/02/06

If you know for a fact that you did ovulate and your period hasn't started yet, then you are around 3 days over your due date and you could possibly do a pregnancy test to check.

Reply to www