Posted by: Portia | 2008/05/22


is there really nobody who can help me with this wart thing, as i said it's in the fold where the thigh and vagina connects.Please anyone

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageGynaeDoc

You need to see a doctor to prescribe medication.

Best wishes

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Our users say:
Posted by: Portia | 2008/05/23

Thanks T thats what i needed to know. I'm new at this what is HPV?

Reply to Portia
Posted by: T | 2008/05/22

If you have warts on your genital area and surrounds, it is most probably caused by the HPV virus. Go for a checkup with your gynae or gp for a papsmear, this will tell you if you have the HPV virus. The warts can be treated and removed, but you will have to go to a gp for this.
Good luck

Reply to T
Posted by: AQUA | 2008/05/22

Hi Portia,

What exactly do you want to know about your warts?


Reply to AQUA

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.