Question
Posted by: urgent help | 2004/12/22

any tips

hi there,,all,,anyway for the festive and new year,,,my familys plan all along was to stay in jhb,,,now,i get a call saying that evryone has decided to leave for durban on friday,,thing,,is,,,i havent went on an extreme exercise programme,bcoause i thought that being in jhb theres no beach,,but now,,that we are goin im in serious dire straits,,dont anyone know of any quick diets or exercises that i could do in this 3 days,,jus to loose the flabby areas,,im not actually fat,,weigh 45 kilos,,but dont feel confident to be in a bikini,,,so any ideas,,,

ANy and ALL crash diet methods to try to lose a lot of weight quickly, are ineccective and risky, some of them actively dangerous. Enjoy who and what you are, and others will appreciate your confidence and your enjoyment. And it's true that most others there will be as normal as you are, and the few beautiful people will be too busy admiring themselves, to look at the rest of us

7
Posted by: slr | 2004/12/22

get an instant tan from a bottle......don't know if you are pale or not, but dark skin looks better in a swimsuit.

Reply to slr
Posted by: Ruler | 2004/12/22

Sorry, nothing you can do in 3 days, except to have a mind change. People now days are so self centred, that they only worry about themselves, so go and enjoy, they wont notice you.

Reply to Ruler
Posted by: Beyond Tired | 2004/12/22

Don't go on any diets, once you start it is a vicious circle. I once weighed 48kg's and was told I am fat, I went on a diet and since then have never been thin again. My advice is don't even think of a diet, I think you look probably fine the way you are, believe in yourself and forget the rest. Enjoy yourself, the other peope as IT girl said are going to be so concerned about the way they look they won't even look at you but I think the men might look as 45kg's is really not bad, the flab is also normal, you probably have only skin as Q said's.

Again, just relax and enjoy.....

Reply to Beyond Tired
Posted by: urgent help | 2004/12/22

thanks ,,,,,maybe im just getting pre holiday jitters,,,haha....And you know being a female..,,,its like you always willing to look good...

Reply to urgent help
Posted by: Q | 2004/12/22

45kg!!!! gee sounds delish to me, just go and enjoy girl believe me you ant got vlab and what you consider as flab is the skin you pinsh between your fingers!!!! just enjou it and remember met like a little something to touch and feel and see makes you human like us!!! enjoy the party and the beach!!!!!

Reply to Q
Posted by: IT girl | 2004/12/22

Hey dont wory so much about it...there are goin to be sooo many NORMAL people there that dont have the perfect body for starters and we all have the flab. You can where a sarong and a strappy top over the bikini ...

No one actually cares what you look like on the beach - seriously they to busy worrying about them selves..hee hee

GO and enjoy yourself - life is to short to miss out bec you think you dont look perfect...

Reply to IT girl
Posted by: Lee | 2004/12/22

SEE A SHRINK<<<<<<

Reply to Lee