Question
Posted by: Liss | 2007/03/08

any other reason!

Hi.,
what other reasons are there for ones period to be late! (if there is) besides the possibility of being pregnant!

Other possibilities are stress, thyroid problems, cysts,.

4
Posted by: Liss | 2007/03/08

thanks!

Reply to Liss
Posted by: Annon | 2007/03/08

If you are unsure do a pregnancy test??
That would be the best first step to take.

I recently went to the gynae for the same reason. My period was a week and a half late but my pregnancy test came out negative. He told me i had a cysts and that was the reson for my no period and similar pregnancy symptoms such as tender breats.

But first do a pregnancy test and then take it from there??

Reply to Annon
Posted by: Liss | 2007/03/08

well.,i havent atually completed the whole sex act. but my fiance and i have messed around a couple of times. obviously there is that chance with just having him penetrate me that i could get pregnant but the chances are slim! i'm usually anywhere between 22-26 days inbetween each period, now its been 34days. but then a few months ago it was 32 days inbetween so i'm not sure!

Reply to Liss
Posted by: candy girl | 2007/03/08

Depends how late. Maybe you're just hoping that theire is another reason. It could be that your cycle might be changing. Or maybe you are just plain down pregnant. If you're having unprotected sex. (CHANCES ARE....)

Reply to candy girl