Question
Posted by: Buffs | 2004/10/21

Any ladys want to help me?

Hi everyone.

Ive decided that the swelling could be due to stress so ive deicded to start the Fitness docs tone up for summer exercise plan and the diet docs slimming diet and i would LOVE it if some ladys would start with me for moral support as i dont think i can do it alone. Please ladys all help would be much appreciated!!!

Buffs, I'm sure you CAN do it alone, but you're never alone, with the Forum, and the more the merrier ! And wise to build up the exercise gradually rather than excessively.

8
Posted by: buffs | 2004/10/21

Bee.

it wont let me post my email address let me try get around it. I have a hotmail address so just put Caitlin_luv infront of the usual hot mail address.

Reply to buffs
Posted by: Buffs | 2004/10/21

Lonestar

how long does it take to start loosing wieght on the slimming diet?

Reply to Buffs
Posted by: Lonestar | 2004/10/21

That is excellent Buffs, Well done!! See, we all told you, you can make it. Just remember to take it a step at a time.

And best of luck with your Diet and exercise program.

LS

Reply to Lonestar
Posted by: Buffs | 2004/10/21

yes i am but have slipped with a payment having to take care of 4 of us and a baby instead of 2 so they havent marked anymore of my tests and wont till i make a double payment!

But i did get another test back and got 71% and on the test there were 5 comments of Very good!

so i guess thats something.

Reply to Buffs
Posted by: Lonestar | 2004/10/21

Hi Buffs,

I can offer you moral support on this as I have been there and done it. (You know I 'm on my own mission lately, well at least as far as exercising is concerned) I have found Dietdocs diet very helpful so please do try to stick to it. Then given your medical history, is it not perhaps a good idea to consult with a dietician as well?

Good luck and BTW, are you still studying?

Regards,
LS

Reply to Lonestar
Posted by: Buffs | 2004/10/21

I choose the 21 week program as i havent exercised in a while and i dont want to injure myself or make myself stiff cos then i wouldnt want to carry on

Reply to Buffs
Posted by: Buffs | 2004/10/21

the shaping up for summer diet i found at
www dot health24 dot com/fitness/Getting_started/16-474-488,24069.asp
and the diet was at the diet section click weightloss click slimming diet

Reply to Buffs
Posted by: Bee | 2004/10/21

I would love to help, as it sounds interesting. What does the plan entail????

Iam in the process of losing some kilos as well and wouldnt mind getting a partner myself

Please elaborate on the plan and send your email ad.

Reply to Bee