Question
Posted by: Lara | 2007/03/07

Any Krav Maga instructors in Cape Town?

I've been told that krav maga is a brilliant form of self defence, but is this true and are there any instructors in the Cape Town area?

Expert ImageSelf defence expert

HI Lara,

Krav Maga is an Israeli Millitary type Martial Art system which has unfortunately been commercialised allot. The best would be to look up the various Self Defence Martial Arts schools in your area and to go and try them out and see where you feel comfortable and which applies to your needs. You can contact Aileen directly on 083 226 1576 or email aileen@jkdu.co.za to assist you.

Please feel fre to email me directly at morne@jkdu.co.za should you require any further assistance.

Kindest Regards
Morne
www.jkd.co.za

1
Posted by: Anonymous | 2013/03/22

Hi, yes the best studio in Cape Town in True Krav Maga!!!! On the corner of Roeland street and De Villiers. www.truekravmaga.co @tkmct