Question
Posted by: Megan | 2007/06/21

Any info on Stresam?

Hi guys,
I have looked up info on health24 & ad -|- ingram on stresam but get nothing. Dr prescribed them two weeks ago (was on 0.5 alzam before), said they were not addictive & would work better but I have yet to feel better.Has anyone used them & had results?
Any info from anyone would be great.Thanks.

Stresam ( chemical name Etifoxine ) is a French-originating anti-anxiety drug which is new ( and its manufacturers have neglected to send me any information about it ). You can find out a lot more about it via a google search. It is believed to have less potential for causing dependence, but we need them to be used on many people for some time before we can be absolutely sure of that. I'm pretty sure they're a better bet than Alzam. Amazing how many doctors seem to have become addicted to prescribing Alzam --- I really do wonder why.

4
Posted by: Karin | 2013/07/01

How long does it take for the Stresam to start working?

Reply to Karin
Posted by: jordan | 2007/06/26

My GP prescribed it for me and it works. Good luck

Reply to jordan
Posted by: Megan | 2007/06/21

Tks will hang in there & check up if i can find more on google

Reply to Megan
Posted by: Me | 2007/06/21

I've never used them myself but have heard that they are quite effective and like you already stated they are far less addictive than Alzam.

Reply to Me