Question
Posted by: Pluto | 2005/11/18

Any idea on what this could be???

I had an IUD fitted about 3 months ago and it only now seems to be settling down and the bleeding seems to be going back to normal. I got an infection and my gynae put me on some very hectic antibiotics to make sure that all the infection was gone. My period finished about a week and a half ago and now I seem to be getting a thick clear mucous discharge....sometimes it is a bit pinkish...but not sure if I should worry about it or not. I have suffered from thrush in the past, but it never looked like this, so I'm pretty sure its not thrush...any ideas???
Thank you for your replies

It sounds like an ovulation discharge. It would be around the right time for this.