Question
Posted by: TEENA | 2005/12/12

ANY GAY PUBS

DOES ANYBODY KNOW OF GAY PUBS OR CLUBS IN GEORGE OR MOSSELBAY?

Expert ImageGay, lesbian and bisexual expert

Hi Teena, thanks for posting here.

I am not aware of any gay venues in Mossel Bay, and I recently heard that the only gay club in George has closed (I have been unable to verify this).

Possibly Angelina (who lives in Mossel Bay) or someone else from George can help?

8
Posted by: Jack | 2005/12/21

Dear tina thre is als nightclub in knysna and there is club unique in george the best advise I can give you is to go onto the pienk loerie mardi gras website and ask them the contact nrs allan from als in knysna is very cool and i think he will be delighted to recieve you with open arms

enjoy your holiday
jack

Reply to Jack
Posted by: Angelina | 2005/12/14

Nope like Zoey said get a pub and make it yours. We don't go out alot so i don't know of pubs but if they have gay people in it, well it's for you to find out. Teena where in mosselbay do you live, maybe we can catch a cup of java and talk.

Reply to Angelina
Posted by: Lilly | 2005/12/13

As far as I know, the Allermans Dorpshuis is a gay B+B, I think by ownership aswell. I suggest, you go and pay a visit there, maybe they have a bar. If you hang around there, maybe you can become friends with the owners, and see where they are "jolling". When I stayed in Mosselbay, I met both gays and lesbians, and I can tell you, there is for sure gaylife, as every where else, you just need to "sharpen your gaydar" a bit.

Hope you find nice people there.

Reply to Lilly
Posted by: Zoey | 2005/12/13

Teena, I am form Mossel Bay and do not know of any such pubs. The internet's not going to help you. The best would be to pick a pub and make it yours! There are plenty of gay people in Mossel Bay and you are bound to find someone in one any pub!!
Good luck en have a great festive season!!!

Reply to Zoey
Posted by: Babe | 2005/12/13

Thats pretty rude! Use your common knowledge! I just put a search in for GAY SA Pubs & well oh look what I found quiet a few directories!!! There is mambaonline, Q online, & many more in pta jhb all over! Or contact the Triangle project! Hope this helps...

Reply to Babe
Posted by: Poppie | 2005/12/12

Ooooooooooooooooo <ssssshhhhhHHHHH>

Reply to Poppie
Posted by: TEENA | 2005/12/12

WOULD I ASKED IF I HAD ANY SUCSESS ON THE INTERNET?

Reply to TEENA
Posted by: Babe | 2005/12/12

Search on the internet

Reply to Babe